Centre for Building Performance Research
The Centre for Building Performance Research aims to extend and enhance knowledge of the performance of buildings and the built sector.
The Council of Victoria University of Wellington approved the establishment of the Centre of Building Performance Research (CBPR) in 1998.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The Centre for Building Performance Research intends to:
- extend and enhance knowledge of the performance of buildings and the built sector as a whole
- develop knowledge that assists building design and operation; with the object of improving the quality of building performance
- improve the dissemination of building performance information to the professions, industry and others involved in the research, design, construction and use of buildings
- develop a building performance information resource and research database on the performance of New Zealand buildings
- foster links between researchers and those professions and firms serving the building industry through joint development activities.
A list of current, recent and archived projects the Centre is involved in.
The resources that the Centre produces regularly.
Conferences and symposiums hosted by CBPR, including abstracts.
Senior Lecturer · Tohunga waihanga waahanga hoahoa Construction
Wellington School of Architecture
The New Zealand History Group
The New Zealand History Group is a inter-institutional collective of academics, post-graduate students and independent scholars researching New Zealand architectural and design history.
Contract reports, papers, journals and articles published by the Centre.